Mission – Vision
Vision: To make MND a completely reversible and curable condition.
Mission: To build hope and positivity in the lives of people with MND and their families; while helping them to cope with confidence and dignity; supporting them to live a complete life and also spread awareness of the disease.
- To provide physical , psychological and social support and rehabilitation services with compassion to improve the quality of life of people with motor neuron disease.
- To assist people with motor neuron disease continue their daily activities by providing advanced mechanical aids.
- Provide every person with ALS and their families access to high quality, consistent and modern technology support services.
- Arrange social activities for people with motor neuron disease and their families, along with a holistic approach to boost their moral and spiritual health.
- Raise awareness about motor neuron disease and impart proper knowledge about it in the community and keep them updated about recent advances in treatment of motor neuron disease.
- To maintain registry of people with motor neuron disease and collect statistical data for epidemiology survey.
- To promote laboratory and clinical research on motor neuron disease to increase understanding of the disease and find treatment to control and ultimately cure the disease
- To create awareness regarding management of ALS/MND in the community
- Making maximum use of local resources available in the community to fight against ALS/MND
- Facilitating active participation of the caregivers in different programs regarding ALS/MND
- Identifying and meeting needs of the patients and caregivers with ALS/MND from different cultures belonging to different economy group and socio economy class.